Product Configuration Expert
Our client is part of a hightec machine factory, a global industry-leading supply-chain management organization, responsible for ensuring material availability to factories and customers.
The team manages global configuration information, enabling to achieve excellent delivery performance at minimum cost. They also initiate and embed improvements in cross-sector processes. To be able to accommodate these ambitions, despite a growing organisation and more product complexity, the team has to be reinforced with an experienced product configuration expert.
Do you have a passion for working together and aligning with people from different backgrounds, affinity with business processes & technology and strong sense of curiosity? Can you step up when the heat is on, and encourage others to cooperate to get the job done?
Being the linking pin between Sales / Marketing, Operations (Global Logistics Services & Manufacturing) and Development & Engineering to play a crucial role in leading the definition and creation of product configuration information, to meet our customers’ requirements in all stages of the product life cycle.
Working for an industry-leading high-tech company, you’ll bring all necessary disciplines and product configuration information together to support planning and operations to manufacture at the right time according to the customer specification. It’s a role that brings a wide range of challenges and responsibilities.
- Define, collect and validate customer and/or product specific configuration information and related master data
- Interface with stakeholders in the product generation and engineering change process (Sales / Marketing, Operations and Development & Engineering)
- Create and maintain customer and/or product specific configuration master data in SAP
- Lead and implement improvements to processes, methods and tooling within and beyond Global Logistic Services
- Participate in cross-functional project teams
- BSc+ or MSc with a technical or business background
- Relevant work experience!
- Worked in cross-functional project teams in the area of product generation
- Experienced in a complex matrix organization in an international setting
- Led and implemented process improvements
- Knowledge of Product Lifecycle Management tooling and ERP, preferably in SAP in the area of sales and logistics
- A strong curiosity about and affinity with product generation and technology
- Translate conceptual thinking into practice
- Ability to seek and achieve a consensus, deal with resistance and influence people
- Disciplined project manager
- Result oriented
- Excellent analytical skills to ensure master data integrity
- Attention to detail and dedication to accuracy
- A team player with strong personality
- Excellent communicator (fluent in English and Dutch)
Voor meer informatie kunt u contact opnemen met Henri Baltussen of Rolf Drenthen, tel: (040) 259 50 00