Opdrachtgever: Onze opdrachtgever is actief in de automotive-industrie.
||• Prepare, execute and analyze functional tests on vehicles and systems, based on internal test requests. |
• Documentation and evaluation of testing results.
• Coordinate test set-up and test execution with internal client.
• Develop corporate test standards for functional testing.
• Develop new test procedures.
• Active contribution to improvement of efficient testing and testing quality.
• Collaboration in project teams.
||• Bachelor or Master level on Mechanical Engineering (Automotive, TCK, Electronics). |
• Experience with functional vehicle testing.
• Experienced and familiar with measurement technique.
• Have affinity/experience with Embedded Control Systems and CAN bus systems.
• Good communication skills.
• Experienced in the field of test data analysis and statistics.
• Structured working approach combined with pleasure to work in teams.
• Good English (or German) language skills are mandatory combined with willingness to learn Dutch.
• Having a truck driving license (license C) would be a pre.
Contact opnemen: Voor meer informatie kunt u contact opnemen met Henri Baltussen of Rolf Drenthen, tel: (040) 259 50 00