· Relevant technical education on Bachelor / Master level.
· Fluent English language - effective both verbal and written form.
· At least 5 year of relevant experience
· Strong interpersonal skills, especially listening and synthesizing.
· Analytical skills and the ability to abstract from the current situation
· Ability to collaborate across different groups having varying levels of
expertise and skill.
· You can explain complex technical information clearly and succinctly.
· Knowledge of Matlab simulink and stateflow
· Experience with real time embedded systems
· Experience with Vector CANoe, Vector VT-system and or dSpace is a plus
· ISTQB Foundation and Advanced Level diploma strongly recommended
· Knowledge of automotive safety and standards like ISO 26262 and SPICE
· Experience in automotive software / function development is a plus
· Experience with model based software development is a plus
· Experience with scrum is a plus.
· Experience with Continues Integration (CI) tools is a plus