Team Leader Mechanics
Opdrachtgever: Our client offers a complete portfolio of powertrain solutions for the most popular passenger car segments (conventional, hybrid and full electric). These innovative products provide excellent driving dynamics, enhanced comfort, fun of driving and an ever improving fuel economy. As a leading independent supplier to the automotive industry, we are expanding rapidly. In this context we are able to offer inspiring career opportunities for motivated engineers. We are currently looking for Team Leader Mechanical Engineering (m/f):
||The Team Leader Mechanical Engineering is responsible for managing all projects running in the Mechanical Team of the R&D Department in Eindhoven
- You will be coaching and supporting a team of 10 to 15 engineers in the R&D department for automatic transmissions, hybrid and full electric powertrains.
- You coordinate and define the different activities within your team, according to the priorities and competences of each one in your team.
- You ensure the correct implementation and execution of the existing processes and work flows in these areas. You identify and cooperate in the elaboration of improvement opportunities of these processes.
- You co-operate with internal departments such as project and application management, quality and purchasing.
- You organize technical training and support to guarantee the expected competence level of your team and the sharing of knowledge and expertise.
- You will be responsible for a good communication flow within and between the different teams.
- Ensures the quality of the performed efforts of your team
- You will report to your overall R&D Hardware Manager.
- You have an engineering degree M.Sc. (industrial, electromechanical or mechanical) or equivalent by experience.
- You have thorough knowledge and experience in the field of mechanics, dynamics and production (preferably in an automotive environment).
- You are a strong team player and an excellent people manager.
- Thanks to your clear communication skills and good knowledge of English, you are proficient in reporting knowledge and results.
- You are a perseverant person with a goal-oriented and analytical mindset.
- You will join a respected company with an outspoken international orientation in the challenging world of automotive industry.
- We offer a dynamic work environment, the chance to grow within the company and to develop your competences in new technologies.
- You can count on motivated colleagues, professional space for creativity and initiative and shortcommunication lines.
Contact opnemen: Voor meer informatie kunt u contact opnemen met Henri Baltussen of Rolf Drenthen, tel: (040) 259 50 00