Systems Engineers Powertrains
Opdrachtgever: Our client offers a complete portfolio of powertrain solutions for the most popular passenger car segments (conventional, hybrid and full electric). These innovative products provide excellent driving dynamics, enhanced comfort, fun of driving and an ever improving fuel economy. As a leading independent supplier to the automotive industry, we are expanding rapidly. In this context we are able to offer inspiring career opportunities for motivated engineers.
- You collect product requirements and translate them to a new product.
- You are responsible for the technical aspects within a project and work closely together with the project leader and the other project key members.
- You coordinate the development process and assist others with technical guidance concerning multi-disciplinary topics.
- You have a M.Sc. engineering degree (industrial, electromechanical or mechanical) and at least 5 years of experience in development, preferably in automotive.
- You have a good awareness in one of these fields: mechanics, electronics, hydraulics, system control strategy.
- You have experience with powertrains (transmissions/motors/engines).
- You have knowledge of the Automotive design process (like FMEA/…).
- You have knowledge of Product requirements management methods.
- Knowledge of 1D Simulation packages (like Amesim, Matlab/Simulink, MapleSim and/or Dymola)
- Knowledge of functional safety, ISO 26262, reliability or NVH is an asset.
- Thanks to your strong communication skills and good knowledge of English, you excel at teamwork and are strong in reporting knowledge and results.
- You are an independent, perseverant and systematic worker with a goal-oriented and analytical mindset.
- You will join a respected company with an outspoken international orientation in the challenging world of automotive industry.
- We offer a dynamic work environment, the chance to grow within the company and to develop your competences in new technologies.
- You can count on motivated colleagues, professional space for creativity and initiative and short communication lines.
Contact opnemen: Voor meer informatie kunt u contact opnemen met Henri Baltussen of Rolf Drenthen, tel: (040) 259 50 00