Engineer vehicle electronics
Opdrachtgever: Our client is a major automotive developer and manufacturer.
The department Product Development Vehicle Electrics/Electronics is responsible for the application and development of electrical and electronic vehicle systems. The majority of the this development is outsourced, with an increasing focus on detailed specification of intended functional behavior of mechatronic systems. Application Software development is done by the supplier, or by the Embedded Engineering Department.
As an Engineer vehicle electronics you are primarily responsible for the realisation of the correct functioning of the vehicle system during the development phase, production run, series production, customer and service aspects.
You will be involved in the specification and development of new and modified electrical systems and components, which are part of the total electrical system of the vehicle and you take care of the documentation, which is required to EOL-and dealer applications for the test system development.
You play a role as integrator between supplier and other internal departments, such as Marketing, After Sales, production, purchasing and testing, where the main focus is at in the right way specifying the functional systems (hardware and software) and providing monitoring of the entire development process.
||Job requirements |
• HTS/TU Electrical Engineering/Automotive Engineering/Computer Science.
• Knowledge and experience with PC and Windows platform.
• Some knowledge and experience with electrical/electronic systems of the vehicle.
• Knowledge and experience with CAN network applications on vehicles.
• Experience with Matlab/Simulink/Stateflow is preferred.
• Independence, initiative and focus on results.
• Knowledge and experience in the area of coordination and planning is an advantage.
• Team player.
• Good written and spoken communication skills in English, and preferably also German
Contact opnemen: Voor meer informatie kunt u contact opnemen met Henri Baltussen of Rolf Drenthen, tel: (040) 259 50 00