In the state-of-art engine development center of our client, engine families for the future regulations are developed. The engines and trucks are best of class products in the transportation world being driven by providing environmentally friendly products with best cost-effectiveness and highest reliability for her customers. As a globally working company we offer optimal opportunities to contribute to our success in a multicultural team.
Design Engineer Emission After-treatment Systems
• Evaluation, development and validation of after-treatment Hardware and its integration to meet future emission regulations
• Resolution of field issues and realization of solutions in close cooperation with internal and external development partners
• Analysis of field performance, coordinate vehicle and dyno testing, evaluation of results, and documentation
• Application support for customer vehicle related after-treatment applications in corporation with after sales department
• Collaboration in project teams
• 20% engineering (NX), 80% problem solving concerning hardware or performance issues in the field.