A self-organizing and proactive Embedded Software Engineer who loves to take responsibility and who wants to play a key role in making our trucks safer to drive and environment friendlier
Do you want to develop software in a full model based software environment for embedded controllers?
Do you want to play a key role in developing software, in particular application software, to enable our Trucks to expand their excellent position in the market by lowering cost of operation, making trucks safer to drive and environment friendlier?
For Embedded Engineering, part of Truck Development, we are searching for Embedded Software Engineers.
- Responsible for the design, realization and test of a system, subsystem and component as part of a user story / feature
- Understands and communicates consequences of the design on the architecture
- Designs for (manual and automated) testability
- Participates in the planning and retrospective processes during scrum rituals
- Identifies impediments and sorts it out (with support from the scrum master where required)
- Collaborates, supports and guides other team members towards achieving team goals (collaboration and knowledge sharing)
- Executes on the definition of done and ensures minimum build failure on account of integration issues, and acts quickly when failures are detected.
As Embedded Software Engineer you will report to the Supervisor Platform Development Software Engineering