System Application Manager
The Functional Application Manager configures and maintains manufacturing workflows in SAP/MES according to the Philips Excellence standards and acts as Functional 1st line support in P2FG MES related questions.
Act as process and systems custodian, captures learnings and improvements and actively participates in the community to share and drive Manufacturing Excellence standards
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITIES
• Configure and maintain manufacturing and equipment mgmt. workflows in SAP/MES
• Work within Philips Excellence Process using standard capabilities available in the P2FG Global Template
• Ensure compliance with QMS and other local regulations
• Support the local factory on a day-to-day basis, as a 1st contact for the local business in MES related requests
• Dispatch any issue that cannot be resolved to the MES and/or ERP support team, by filing an incident ticket
• Co-create new functionalities with the P2FG community (design/test)
• Point of contact between central IT team and local business, for patch upgrades, new releases coming from the P2FG Program
• Open SFCs, interfaces between MES and ERP, MES and Shop floor equipment (testers, production machines)
• Point of Contact with IT Global Services for Maintenance Windows related to P2FG MES, incidents and other performance related issues
• Update and distribute user documentation in accordance with local training processes for P2FG MES enabled processes
• Train local key users in accordance with local training processes for P2FG MES enabled processes.
• Communicate changes that may affect system performance to the P2FG MES Global Support team when new product lines are added, production volume increased, so ensure server capacity stays in sync with increased activities
• Ability to communicate in Dutch and English
• Experience or strong affinity with manufacturing technology and business processes
• Experience in various manufacturing/supply chain computer platforms/systems
• Configuring Dashboards and Setting Up a Basic Production Line in SAP ME
• Equipment Management in SAP-ME
• Performing Sampling in SAP-ME
• SAP-ME Handling Production Deviations
• SAP-ME – Traceability
• SAP-ME - Nested Repairs
• SAP-ME Returns
Within Philips HTC complex hightech machines are build for future technological applications.
Important skills for this opening are
- Past experience with implementation and validation of MES systems and the ability to dig into the user requirements and verify its performance in the system
- People skills – ability to work with a mainly Dutch speaking population and translate their needs into the system’s outputs.
It's a long term assignment with possibilities for fixed.