Do you want to play a key role in developing the next generation diesel engines?
On-Board Diagnostics (OBD) is a precision-based technology embedded into our world-class diesel engines. It’s a digital communication system that provides a real-time snapshot of Engine and Aftertreatment performance to aid service technicians during repair. On-Board Diagnostics is about making a global impact while examining the tradeoffs between certification and robustness.
- "All I want from tomorrow is to get it better than today"
- Always looking for Continuous Improvement to give the best product for our customers
- Development of diagnostic concepts that full fill legal and internal OBD requirements for the air management (EGR & Boost) system using state-of-art technique like machine learning, neural networks, big data and modelling of systems and signals.
- Assist or perform calibration of these diagnostic functions in HIL, engine testcell & vehicle level
- Monitor interaction between different design & calibration teams for involved systems.
As OBD Development Engineer you will report to the Engineering Supervisor OBD & Legislation.